POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER APPLICATIONS (PGDCA)
- PGDCA is master level course related to computer applications. The Key objective of the PGDCA Course is to develop system programmers and analysts, to meet the growing needs of IT industry.
- The PGDCA Program includes: Computer Languages such as C, C++, JAVA, Packages such as MS Office-Web Design, Oracle, and MS Dos-Windows as OS – System Analysis & Data Processing, etc.
- Duration of this course is 1 year, the min. qualification for attaining this course this degree pass (any stream).
- After completing PGDCA, students can get jobs in organizations like IT Firms, Research Firms, and Banking Industry. They can work in job profiles like Application Developer, Database Administrator, and IT Support Technician etc. Employment sectors after PGDCA are IT Firms, Insurance Firms, Health Industry, Entertainment sector, Electronic Industry, Research Firms, Educational Organizations, and Banking Industry.
- Job Profiles offered in these sectors are Application Developer, Data Analyst, Database Manager, Data Entry Worker, Game Developer, IT Support Technician, IT Manager, Network Analyst, and QA Tester Programmer Analyst, Quality Assurance Analyst.
Eligibility: degreeFor latest schedule and fees , contact 0471-2365445, 9496015051,0497-2800572, 9496015018 e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org Application Form
DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER APPLICATIONS (DCA Fast Track)
- Computer Fundamentals, Internet concepts &Operating System – 60hrs theory , 40hrs lab (3hrs/weeks).
- Office suite (MS Office, Open office)- 60 Theory 40hrs lab (3hrs/week)
- Computer Fundamentals, Internet Concepts &Operating System (60 Theory,40 Lab)
- Office suite, Type Tutor& Data Entry (60 Theory, 60 Lab)
- Diploma in computer applications (DCA) is usually six months, but could be a year depending on the course curriculum and institution. It has been designed for aspirants who want to enhance their knowledge in the computer applications. The duration of this course is one year it can also be done in six months as fast track course.
- The minimum qualification for attaining this course is plus-two.
- This course benefits government job seekers, because it is a public service commission approved course.
Eligibility: Plus twoFor latest schedule and fees , contact 0471-2365445, 9496015051,0497-2800572, 9496015018 e-mail:email@example.com Application Form
CERTIFICATE IN WORD PROCESSING AND DATA ENTRY (CWPDE)
The main objective of this course is to teach the students about the fundamental aspects of a computer it also includes data entry and internet.Duration of this course is 6 months; the min. qualification for attaining this course is 10th standard pass.
- This course benefits government job seekers, because it is a public service commission approved course. This course helps to do data entry works at home.